Broadway Pharmacy is a locally owned and operated Winnipeg pharmacy which has been serving the residents of West Broadway for over 50 years. In addition to our downtown presence, our central location allows us to deliver pharmacy services throughout the city. Our practice endeavours to provide comprehensive, convenient, and consistent pharmaceutical care to our patients.
As a small independent pharmacy, we strive to build a strong relationship our patients in order to provide a quality experience each and every time. Thank you for choosing Broadway Pharmacy!
Optimize your Pharmaceutical Care!
Simplify your Medication Regimen
Compliance packaging sorts all of your medications by time and date into one easy organizer. This provides many benefits including:
- Not having to sort through all your vials and count out pills multiple times a day. Everything comes organized by date and time.
- Not having to worry that you’ve forgotten to take your dose for the day
- Ensuring that you take medications at the time of day when they will be most effective and have the fewest side effects
- No longer having to worry about running out of one medication and needing to make multiple trips to the pharmacy.
- Packaging is portable and easily taken to work, on holidays, or for whatever your needs are
Click here to learn more about compliance packaging
Synchronized refills allows you to pick up all of your medications at the same time saving you multiple visits to the pharmacy and ensuring you won’t run out of any one pill before the others. Medications may be automatically filled when they are scheduled to run out without the need to contact the pharmacy.
Utilize our Free Citywide Delivery
We will keep track of your refills and contact your doctor(s) before you are scheduled to run out. We will also let you know if and when you will need to make a follow-up appointment with your doctor. We provide free city-wide delivery throughout Winnipeg every day of the week with a flexible delivery schedule. The pharmacy is conveniently located in downtown Winnipeg if you would prefer to meet with a pharmacist face-to-face.
Ask Your Pharmacist
Your pharmacist can provide many services to help you achieve your best possible health including:
- Medication Reviews
- Advice on non-prescription products
- Assessment of minor ailments
- Vaccinations including Flu Shots
- Compounding Services
If you or someone you know may benefit from any of these services, please do not hesitate to ask!